[whatwg] <blockquote cite> and <q cite>

Karl Dubost karl at w3.org
Thu Jan 4 01:01:18 PST 2007

Very good demonstration. Same results for me.

Le 4 janv. 2007 à 10:34, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis a écrit :
> As for people enjoying filling in citations, I've already pointed
> to two
> communities crazy enough to /pay/ for the privilege of doing so: the
> customers of LibraryThing and Delicious Library:

And you can add another one, that I'm using
http://www.bruji.com/bookpedia/
which does webcam identification as well and make all kind of exports
with templating.

another way of finding isbn/title
http://www.google.com/search?q=isbn%20%22animal%20farm%22
It took me 5s
ISBN-10: 0786172940; ISBN-13: 978-0786172948

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***