[whatwg] Web forms 2, input type suggestions

Geoffrey Sneddon foolistbar at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:45:59 PDT 2007

On 15 Jul 2007, at 03:08, Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sander" <html5 at zoid.nl>

I expect the majority of UAs would use their OS's colour picker (or,
failing that, the de-facto standard on the OS). In the case of OS X,
this allows entry in many diverse ways: a colour wheel + brightness,
grey scale, RGB, CMYK, HSB, spectrum, as well as a selection of
predefined colours. Why do you only need to allow specific colours
anyway?

- Geoffrey Sneddon