[Whatwg] Request for HTML-only print link

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Sat Jul 28 14:31:48 PDT 2007

You need not configure the printer from the HTML if you do not want to; I
only wanted to show what is ultimately possible.  I think it could make
sense on corporate intranet.  You can strip my example to what you consider
essential if you like, but once we agree upon such a feature, it seems
unwise to forbid such constructs.

In short, your idea was not that wide, but this is its natural scope.  If
this scope is too wide for you, you should reconsider whether your initial
proposition is appropriate at all.

Cheers

Chris