[whatwg] <script type=""> and <style type=""> parsing

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Mon Jun 11 15:36:06 PDT 2007

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Joost 'AlthA' de Valk wrote:

> I've tested those two tests in WebKit nightly, and see that webkit fails
> a few more than firefox does. I would be very interested in some
> statistics as well :).

The statistics are depressing.

Anyway, I've defined (to some extent) the processing of type="" and
language="". I'm not really sure exactly what more to say. If we get into
much more detail, we'll start having to define the difference between
JS1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.5 with E4X, 1.6, 1.6 with E4X, 1.7, 1.7
with E4X, JScript, JScript.Encode, and VBScript. At least. I'm not sure we
want to go there (mostly because I have no idea what we should say).