[whatwg] Parsing: comments (was: Re: About adopting quirks mode parsing)

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Thu Jun 14 04:58:45 PDT 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:17:16 +0200, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> I haven't looked at the parsing of comments in PCDATA mode yet but I'm
> guessing we'll have to support <!--> there too.

Yeah, and <!---> too iirc. There's some other e-mail dealing with that.
And maybe also <!-- --!> given the amount of people that rely on that
working versus people that rely on <!-- --!> --> working... We're
encountering some difficulties with the current algorithm.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>