[whatwg] Parsing: comment tokenization

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Tue Jun 19 09:39:44 PDT 2007

The statements about comments can be both true in the following way: the
modern user agents may accept invalid comments while the ancient ones did
not do it, perhaps (correctly) treating <!--> as a runaway comment.
Abandoned Web sites can be fixed: if you are interested, you can create a
mirror and fix it.  A mirror for an abandoned site will not go out of sync.
Cheers
Chris