[whatwg] Using the HTML5 DOCTYPE as a new quirksmode switch

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at feldgendler.ru
Fri Mar 9 14:46:15 PST 2007

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:53:09 +0100, Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn at tigerstaden.no> wrote:

>> This is a plain simple yet brilliant idea.

> Thanks. :)
> I'm sad there aren't more replies to this wonderful idea, though! :-P

There would be replies if your idea was incomplete or controversial, but actually it seems like everyone agrees. What worries me is whether there is a chance that Microsoft actually does what's suggested (and whether someone in Microsoft who is in position to influence this decision actually finds out about this idea and gets convinced).