[whatwg] The input stream issues
foolistbar at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 11 05:56:27 PDT 2007
From implementing parts of the input stream (section 8.2.2 as of
writing) yesterday, I found several issues (some of which will show
the asshole within me):
- Within the step one of the get an attribute sub-algorithm it says
"start over" – is this start over the sub-algorithm or the whole
- Again in step one, why do we need to skip whitespace in both the
sub-algorithm and at section one of the inner step for <meta> tags?
- In step 11, when we have anything apart from a double/single quote
or less/greater than sign, we add it to the value, but don't move the
position forward, so when we move onto step 12 we add it again.
- In step 3 of the very inner set of steps for a content attribute
in a <meta> tag, is charset case-sensitive?
- Again there, shouldn't we be given unicode codepoints for that (as
it'll be a unicode string)?
- Geoffrey Sneddon
More information about the whatwg