[whatwg] Adding mouseenter and mouseleave events

Gareth Hay gazhay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:10:33 PDT 2007

I'm not so sure it is a workaround though.
If you know that the event will bubble, you can make your handler
prevent bubbling.

I don't think we should be adding two new events to a spec, when the
existing events can work in the way you want, albeit with a line more
code. If we did, we'd be forever adding very specialized events.