[whatwg] Clarify how to indicate document hierarchy

Spartanicus spartanicus.3 at ntlworld.ie
Thu Mar 15 12:52:49 PDT 2007

Spartanicus <spartanicus.3 at ntlworld.ie> wrote:

>I'd much rather see different authors writing their own best authoring
>guidelines using their own argumentation and have these compete for
>adoption amongst peers.

Having said that I felt obliged to write something on the subject
myself. Part 1 is about heading usage:
http://codewallop.110mb.com/goodpractice/headingology.htm

I wanted it to be useful for web authors today, so it is entirely based
on the HTML 4 vocabulary. It should demonstrate some of HTML 4's
shortcomings regarding compound documents that hopefully will be
alleviated by HTML 5.

--
Spartanicus

(email whitelist in use, non list-server mail will not be seen)