[whatwg] Video proposals

Gareth Hay gazhay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:55:23 PDT 2007

This topic is worrying me slightly, as I can only see two possible
outcomes :-

using <object> for everything,
	images  <object type="image/jpeg" data="some.jpg">
	video     <object type="application/ogg" data="video.ogg">

or defining separate tags for all possible content :-

<image>
<video>
<sound>
<etc...>

As I can't see how it can be a mix and match of the two approaches.

Gareth