[whatwg] Video playback UI

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Sun Mar 18 11:18:00 PDT 2007

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:14:14 +0100, Alexey Feldgendler
<alexey at feldgendler.ru> wrote:
> A compromise solution that I propose is to include a standard set of
> browser-provided controls, displayed by default and styleable through
> CSS pseudo-elements and pseudo-classes:
>
> [...]

I think this is far too complex for such a simple feature. What's outlined
in the current draft, with a possible future extension of <video ui> to
turn UI on seems more sensible, easier to support and easier to author.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>