[whatwg] Drop tabindex=""

MegaZone megazone at megazone.org
Wed Mar 21 15:37:48 PDT 2007

Once upon a time Colin Lieberman shaped the electrons to say...
> Certainly that's reasonable. Yes, you are absolutely right insofar as FF
> goes, although I'm not 100% convinced that authors should be left in the
> driver's seat; this may be something best left 100% in the hands of UA.

The UA could always offer the ability to override/disable tabindex in
documents - as they can offer user stylesheets, etc.  People who
dislike the tabindex could disable it, and those who prefer to use the
pages as the author index them can do the so.

-MZ
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171
<URL:http://www.megazone.org/>  <URL:http://www.eyrie-productions.com/> Eris