[whatwg] Full screen for the <video> element

Lachlan Hunt lachlan.hunt at lachy.id.au
Thu Mar 22 07:42:50 PDT 2007

Gareth Hay wrote:
> On 22 Mar 2007, at 14:16, Gervase Markham wrote:
>> My thought was that it would be the same function as the current "full
>> screen" that the browser has. I.e. the page says "For full-screen,
>> press F11". The user presses F11 and the browser makes the window
>> full-screen...
>
> You are confusing Internet Explorer with a web browser.

You are confusing a Mozilla developer with an IE user.

> By that I mean that you obviously use IE and aren't considering other
> UA's, including mobile devices.

What are you talking about?  Several browsers provide full screen
capabilities, including at least Firefox (Win) and Opera (Win and Mac).
  And last time I used a mobile device, it took the entire screen real
estate by default.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/