[whatwg] Canvas - globalCompositeOperation

ddailey ddailey at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 27 17:11:05 PDT 2007

I suspect you already are aware of this but in addition to the references
you provide
the SVG 1.1 reco gives examples of the Porter-Duff composites
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/filters.html

It appears that Opera is not handling them properly in SVG either:
http://srufaculty.sru.edu/david.dailey/svg/newstuff/filterComposite2.svg

fwiw
David Dailey