[whatwg] Opera canvas bug?

Stefan Haustein sh at kobjects.org
Fri May 11 01:23:51 PDT 2007

Hi Ian,

concerning when to apply transformations, I think it makes much sense to
let the spec reflect the current reality of Safari and Firefox instead
of the other way around for the following reasons:

http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2007-April/010937.html

The referenced  MDC clock example is available at:

http://developer-stage.mozilla.org/en/docs/Canvas_tutorial:Basic_animations

Best regards,
Stefan