[whatwg] Canvas - createRadialGradient

Philip Taylor excors+whatwg at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:41:15 PDT 2007

A few random comments on the new text (though I'll try to look over
this section again in more detail in the not-too-far future):

"If multiple stops are placed at the same place on a gradient, they
must be placed in the order added" - that sounds a bit awkward with so
many 'place' with different meanings; maybe "If multiple stops are
added at the same offset on a gradient, they must be placed in the
order added"

"draw the circumference of the circle with radius of radius r(\omega)"
- should probably be only one of "with radius" or "of radius"

"If the two circles overlap, the effect is as if the second (end)
circle is painted on top of the first circle. The end circle is always
filled with the color of the last stop." - I think both those
sentences are wrong with the new definition - it's only when one
circle is partly outside the other that the end circle looks like it's
on top of the start circle, and the end circle is never really filled.

--
Philip Taylor
excors at gmail.com