[whatwg] Style sheet loading and parsing (over HTTP)

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Thu May 24 03:41:59 PDT 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007 11:01:12 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke at gmx.de>
wrote:
> The mailing list thread is at
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2006OctDec/thread.html#msg190>.
>   I don't think it was discussed to the end, but on the other hand I
> also don't see any kind of consensus to make a change. Maybe you should
> restart it then.

It feels kind of pointless to me to raise interoperability issues with the
"HTTP WG". I've tried it, but it seems that they believe that at some
point content will magically fix itself and browsers can start to comply
with their specification. That doesn't give us anything useful now so I
rather waste not too much time on it.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>