[whatwg] Request: Explicit grouping within <dl>

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Sat May 26 02:48:00 PDT 2007

I had in mind the benefit of the author who writes JavaScript code for some
specific HTML document.  In this case, ho either knows how the page is
organized or has some control over it.  I did not consider general HTML
processing tools here.  Those are much rarer than scripts devised for
specific pages and their authors generally are more skilled so they can
handle the additional difficulty.
Chris