[whatwg] Couple comments on Database storage spec.

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Sun Oct 7 04:57:27 PDT 2007

Maybe I am wrong but I have a feeling that the need to quote anything
programmatically means that the underlying programming language has a severe
flaw.  Quoting is a primitive method of marshalling requests for persistence
and transport; such needs are best handled behind the scenes.  If I have to
quote by hand, I am sure I am going to fail to do it right sooner or later.
Best regards
Chris