[whatwg] SQL API and database versioning

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Oct 11 09:36:10 PDT 2007

It looks like an unintended omission to me.  I would say "If the *expected*
database version is an empty string", which is ambiguous as well, but it is
about the "expected version" of course.

I think that if someone opens a database without expecting a particular
version and the database already exists the openDatabase() call should
succeed.

Best regards, Chris