[whatwg] SQL API - Small editorial fix

Brady Eidson beidson at apple.com
Mon Oct 29 10:11:13 PDT 2007

There are 6 steps for the SQLTransaction.executeSql() call before the
statement is queued up.

Step 5 says:
"If the Database object has an expected version that is neither the
empty string nor the actual version of the database, then mark the
statement as bogus (Error code 2)"

Now that executeSql() is on the SQLTransaction object and not the
Database object, I think some context was lost here.
It's pretty obvious that we mean "the Database object this
SQLTransaction was created with", but perhaps the spec should state
that explicitly for those who haven't been following its evolution
like we have  :)

Thanks,
~Brady