[whatwg] SQL API - SQLTransactionErrorCallback

Brady Eidson beidson at apple.com
Mon Oct 29 14:41:51 PDT 2007

As I read this email, I realize we'd be making
SQLTransactionErrorCallback and SQLStatementErrorCallback have
identical properties, perhaps making them candidates for a pruning.
I don't know what the name of the sole object would be, however, as
the context would be quite different depending on if it were a
statement err'ing out or a transaction.

~Brady