Daniel Glazman daniel.glazman at disruptive-innovations.com
Wed Apr 2 03:43:00 PDT 2008

Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:

> I don't know what use this observation is. Maybe it means <ins>, <del>,
> and <mark> shouldn't be HTML elements, but should be something else instead.

Excellent post. I have to add that from a Wysisyg editor's perspective,
and I said it many times in the past, ins and del are almost the only
elements that are intrinsicly block-level AND inline-level.

In other terms, if you select the whole text inside a paragraph and
Discrimination is impossible, it's a nightmare.

</Daniel>