[whatwg] Client-side includes proposal

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Mon Aug 18 23:52:36 PDT 2008

I have not bumped into any XSLT-related browser problems except for
converting resource tree fragments to nodes which is unportable but it is
needed in advanced applications only where you need recursion on document
node construction.  Anyway, my plan is to make the transformation a part of
the publishing process, not a part of the rendering process; that is, you
use your reliable XSLT driver to do the transformation and publish the
result to the server.  Clean, automatic and simple.
Chris