[whatwg] Scripted <video> query proposal

timeless timeless at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:31:59 PDT 2008

For some strange definition of lie. You're defining a lie as ok and
saying it isn't lying.

i still don't see why this is valuable. Can you provide use cases
where you won't harm my users? This probably means setting up a web
page which explains what you're doing and how you're going to fall
back and what happens when my users use noscript or simply disable js.