[whatwg] RDFa Basics Video (8 minutes)

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Wed Aug 27 08:34:28 PDT 2008

We have two options for having both human-readable and machine-readable
information in a document: write the structure and generate the text or
write the text and recover the structure.  At the very least, if you insist
on having both, there must be a mechanism to verify that they are
consistent.
Chris