[whatwg] Ghosts from the past and the semantic Web

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Aug 28 11:37:38 PDT 2008

If the blog site allows users to use a nonstandard license, it should
support the metadata model you propose, i.e. it should provide a way to
inject that information in the HEAD.  However, when I post to a public
forum, I have to obey the forum's rules, which include subscribing to their
license in most cases.
Chris