[whatwg] Ghosts from the past and the semantic Web

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Aug 28 12:26:25 PDT 2008

It makes sense to exempt metadata from its own influence and putting it
somewhere else is the easy way to do it.  Creating exemption rules is the
hard way.  However, if you are able to produce a complete and tractable set
of rules, I shall be able to live with it.  I am unable to imagine it, but
that is just my lack of domain knowledge.

Chris

  _____