[whatwg] RDFa statement consistency

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Aug 28 15:12:15 PDT 2008

It seems you believe in code generators.  I do not share your belief.  A
comment "Do not touch --- generated code" means to me the formal language
used is at fault and that I should rather find another language to use.
(Unless we are talking about a secondary form, of course, but what is the
primary form then?)
Chris