[whatwg] RDFa Features

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Aug 28 15:40:26 PDT 2008

While Google owns the Web, it is not the core of the Web.  If Google goes
down, Google users cannot use Google any more.  Sure, there are quite a few
of them; but Google is a big fish accordingly.
On the other hand, if Verizon or InterNIC goes down, we have a blackout,
possibly with street riots and people plundering stores.  That shows Verizon
is an authority, Google is not, although, in general, Google is more useful.
I believe in the general sanity in the architecture of the Web.  I keep
asking these questions because I would like it to stay.
Chris