[whatwg] RDFa statement consistency

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Fri Aug 29 09:14:59 PDT 2008

The goal of the specification is to provide a set of rules that conformant
user agents must obey out of the box, without any extensions.  Features that
are supposed to be ignored do not make good candidates for including in the
specification, except as extensions to HTML that are explicitly supported.
Chris