[whatwg] RDFa discussion

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Fri Aug 29 13:50:42 PDT 2008

It seems that there is a lot of discussion here but I haven't really seen
much progress. Part of the problem seems to be that there are some pretty
fundamental disagreements on what we are trying to do and whether anyone
cares to do it. :-)

In order to better document this back-and-forth, and to reduce the total
number of e-mails I will have to reply to when I eventually deal with this
topic, I would like to invite people to place the goals and requirements
of the technologies being proposed on this wiki page:

   http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Generic_Metadata_Mechanisms

I would then like people to place their arguments pro and con each point
on that same page. I have tried to put in some placeholder arguments to
show how that might work.