[whatwg] Thoughts on video accessibility

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:30:29 PST 2008

Also, for those interested, metavid and mv_embed are examples of use of ROE:
http://metavid.org/w/index.php/Mv_embed

Metavid uses
  <video roe="my_roe_file.xml">
for clean remote embedding of multiple text/video/audio tracks in a
single xml encapsulation.

An example of such embeds is here: http://metavid-mike.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Silvia.