[whatwg] Parsing, syntax, and content model feedback

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Sat Dec 27 00:50:00 PST 2008

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 18:51:52 +0100, Giovanni Campagna
<scampa.giovanni at gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: what we probably need now is more implementation of current W3C
> Reccomandations like XForms 1.0, instead of running behind the latest
> HTML5 Editor's Drafts)

FWIW, the reason the WHATWG was founded was because browser vendors were
not happy with the direction the W3C was heading. E.g. Web Forms 2.0
drafted as a response to XForms (to show how HTML forms can be extended
taking legacy into account).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>