[whatwg] postMessage: event.source allows navigation of sender

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 02:20:51 PST 2008

On 07/02/2008, Hallvord R M Steen <hallvors at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is of course a possibility. I don't have Firefox 3 handy so I'd
> appreciate somebody explaining how it is implemented there.

By the way, I recommend Minefield (the Firefox 3 nightlies) to anyone.
I now use it as my default browser on Windows. There are occasional
bad builds, but mostly it's just better in every way than Firefox 2.
Lots of nice incremental improvements to the interface, less
memory-hogging, more responsive, better at handling 200 tabs open, and
so on. The only minus point is that most of my favourite extensions
haven't been updated yet.

- d.