[whatwg] Video codec requirements changed

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Mon Jan 7 10:36:29 PST 2008

Out of the question, it must be royalty-free.  That's one of the requirements,
so unless you can convince the holder to go RF, no chance.

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Now playing, courtesy of Amarok: Haddaway - What is love (7" mix)
Good night to spend with family, but avoid arguments with your mate's
new lover.