[whatwg] Video codec requirements changed

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Mon Jan 7 14:16:17 PST 2008

I don't find anything objectionable with that suggestion.  It gives us the
best of two worlds.  Of course, should x264 be freed, there would be no
longer any reason not to put Ogg alongside x264 in the spec as MUST.

--

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

Now playing, courtesy of Amarok: Rudd-O - Also sprach DragonFear
Chess tonight.