[whatwg] XHTML subtitle (was: [html5] r1156 - /)

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Mon Jan 14 08:33:20 PST 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:31:54 +0100, Geoffrey Sneddon
<foolistbar at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 14 Jan 2008, at 05:45, ianh wrote:
>> Add a subtitle to clarify the scope of the document for people who
>> don't read the spec. (W3C version only.)
>
> Is there any reason for this not to be in the WHATWG version as well?

I think this should be added to the WHATWG version too. It's currently the
more prominent search result, and people are also referring to the WHATWG
version from blogs etc., so making it clear that it addresses both HTML
and XHTML for the random link follower makes sense.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>