[whatwg] How to use SVG in HTML5?

Krzysztof Żelechowski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Thu Jan 24 09:32:02 PST 2008

Dnia 23-01-2008, Śr o godzinie 14:44 -0500, Sam Ruby pisze:
> On Jan 23, 2008 2:13 PM, Krzysztof Żelechowski <giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl> wrote:
> >
> > SVG is too heavyweight
> > for the purpose of such tiny presentational enhancements.
>
> I can provide counterexamples:
>
> http://intertwingly.net/blog/
> http://intertwingly.net/blog/archives/
>
> - Sam Ruby

All right,
I hereby grant you the right to use in-line SVG
provided the only element used inside is solid filled path.
(No gradients, transformations, mitres, text and such).
I remember using VML in this spirit myself.
Thanks for the redirection, the pictures are very nice!
Chris