[whatwg] Opera SVG Re: How to use SVG in HTML5?

Vlad Alexander (xhtml.com) vlad.alexander at xhtml.com
Mon Jan 28 06:34:32 PST 2008

Hi Erik,

Thanks Erik, but I still don't get it. Can you please help me better understand the following:

1. What do the IMG element's width and height attributes establish?

2. In order to reproduce the same stretching behaviour using IMG element and SVG that exists between the IMG element and a raster image, the SVG must be written in a specific way? Can you please provide an example of how to modify the tiger.svg image so that it will work in my 3 test cases?

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xhtml.com