[whatwg] <font>

Kristof Zelechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Tue Jul 29 05:48:56 PDT 2008

I think corporate and community flavors are out of scope; they can do
whatever they like, including having a custom validator and browser.  On the
other hand, if there is a way to such content to get published to the WWW,
the publisher should transform the content and/or discipline the authors.
The transformation will, of course, depend on the particular content, and
should probably involve considerations the authors have no chance of taking.
Chris