[whatwg] What should the value attribute be for multi-file upload controls in WF2?

Adele Peterson adele at apple.com
Thu Jun 19 11:18:29 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking at the Web Forms 2 specification for the multi-file upload
control that uses the min/max attributes.  When multiple files are
selected, its unclear what the value attribute should contain.  It
could contain just the first filename, or a comma separated list of
all of the filenames.  I think it will be useful though to add
something about this in the specification for consistency.

Thanks,
	Adele