[whatwg] Exploring new vocabularies for HTML

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Mon Mar 24 13:58:32 PDT 2008

I've started trying to distill problem descriptions out of the 367 e-mails
about using markup from namespaces other than HTML in text/html that are
currently in the WHATWG Issues List. [1]

I'm putting what I find into a page on the WHATWG wiki. [2]

If anyone wants to help out, please coordinate with me on #whatwg on
Freenode IRC or #html-wg on W3C IRC, or drop me an e-mail.

[1] http://www.whatwg.org/issues/#html-parsing-rules-namespaces-discussion
[2] http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/New_Vocabularies

Cheers,