[whatwg] Some <video> questions

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Fri May 2 07:45:10 PDT 2008

I am not sure what you had in mind.  It seems irrelevant whether the video
stream is embedded or linked from another location or using a different
transport; it is still a video stream and the QuickTime player only displays
it.  On the other hand, Shockwave Flash is Turing-complete.  That is a big
difference.  I am very disappointed.
Chris