[whatwg] Review of the 3.16 section and the HTMLInputElementinterface

Křištof Želechovski giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl
Wed May 14 09:55:14 PDT 2008

I do not feel like having the file submission control styled and customized
in any way; submitting a file poses a serious security and privacy risk so I
would not like to see this control disguised as something else.  Just like
an alert window title, it should have a consistent look for all
applications.

Chris