[whatwg] Same-origin checking for media elements

Philip Jägenstedt philipj at opera.com
Wed Nov 12 03:16:14 PST 2008

I don't quite see why one should betray the size of media data and not
other data. Surely the existance and size of media files on an intranet
could be sensitive information too, so a more general solution is needed
in my opinion. Am I misunderstanding what is being suggested?

Philip

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Opera Software