[whatwg] Absent rev?

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 17:02:03 PST 2008

Ian Hickson wrote:

[Lots of edits]

> I don't know what you mean by "reverse and inverse"; where do the
> specifications define it that way and what does it mean?

@rev = This relates to That,  or a rev="help" link indicates that the
current document is "help" for the resource indicated by the href.
@rel = That relates to This,  or  a  rel="help" link indicates that the
resource indicated by the href  is "help" for the current document.

Anyway I give up,  this discussion is getting a little too testy, If
you, And many others don't understand the point I am trying to make,
what progress is there to be made, Its all just wasted time (something I
don't have right now),  Im sure HTML5 will be great for Browser Vendors,
for the Humble author well we'll see.

Thanks everyone for your...er...kind words

see ya ;-)

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/