[whatwg] Video : Slow motion, fast forward effects

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:18:14 PDT 2008

Hello Ian,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:08 AM, Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

> Regarding whether to play audio while rewinding:
>
> Leaving this be something that is optional doesn't make sense to me.

Could we make it configurable though?...

So... the web developer could check if playing sound for this is available.

And if it is available, they can turn it on (if they wanted to).  And if it
is not available, they can "handle" it in some way.  (Which could even be a
message to the user saying that feature is not available.)

Thanks.

See ya

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.