[whatwg] Color attributes

Andy Lyttle whatwg at phroggy.com
Thu Oct 16 15:01:02 PDT 2008

"While the first item's length in segments is greater than 2 and the
first character in each item in segments is a U+0030 DIGIT ZERO
character, remove the first character from each item in segments."

Does this mean, if the length of the first item in segments is
greater than 2 then loop through each item in segments, and if the
first character is 0 then remove it?

Or does it mean, if the length of the first item in segments is
greater than 2 and the first character of every item in segments is
0, then loop through each item and delete the first character, but if
the first character of any item is not 0 then leave the whole thing
alone?

I'm assuming you meant #1, but your wording isn't perfectly clear.

Has it occurred to you that while your algorithm makes the string
"foo" return an error, the string "l33tsp34k" is converted to a dark
purple?

--
Andy Lyttle
whatwg at phroggy.com